JJZolx;511002 Wrote:
> <snip..>
> One disadvantage to the current behavior is that if you've used the
> touch interface and then sit back across the room, the display will stay
> in the small/touch size.  You need to find the remote and use it in
> order to get the display to switch back to the large/IR size.
> Suggestions were to have a 'default' size that the screen falls back to,
> but I think it's been decided to leave it simple for the time being.

What happens to the Touch font size if you're using a Controller, Web
interface on PC, iPeng, or other network controller?

Thanks,
Kim

--
krochat

------
SB3 -> GW Labs DSP (96kHz upsampler) -> Convolver PC (w/Acourate
filter)-> Apogee Big Ben -> TacT RCS 2.2X -> 2x TacT S2150 ->
Vandersteen 3a Signature + TacT W210