usch;536034 Wrote:
> This is most likely not going to work unless your PC is running Linux
> (otherwise the path names will be different), and you are running the
> embedded version of SBS on that PC (otherwise SBS will use MySQL, while
> STS uses SQLite). If both preconditions are met you can try it, but I'm
> sure it would require some tweaking.

Well I don't think it actually works at the moment.
What I mean is that generating database files for the embedded server
could be an option available in next version of Squeezeserver.
Those files could be written directly on the usb disk, or "exported" on
the PC disk, so you can manually copy them to the usb disk.
I guess SQLite database structure is well known, and database files
easy to generate from whatever platform you use (a kind of
crossplatform software).

--
nicolas75