krochat;537518 Wrote:

> I think there should be an option to disable or bypass the new file
> scan once the database has been created. It could even prompt with
> "scan for new files?" when a drive with an existing scan database has
> been newly attached (or the Touch has been rebooted).

yeah...I would say they should add an option to disable the scan at
all, or to choose between a deep scan (ID3 tag scan) or a simple folder
and filename scan (no ID3 tag, only file structure). The search modul
should then be able to search for folder or filenames. The ID3 Tag
information could be read from the file and be displayed directly while
playing the title.

--
perro6969