mrkd29;575350 Wrote:
> Update:
> Still steaming a bit that the internal TinySBS server wouldn't work as
> advertised... That was the main reason I bought the Touch. Oh well...at
> least I can use the system now.

I think tinySBS is the worst idea they ever had. If you read through
several forums you'll see why: nothing but problems! I've had lots of
problems with Logitech Software in general, they just don't seem to be
able to write working software (just thinking of the software that came
with my Logitech One remote control :( )

BTW: I'm using a Sheevaplug (Squeezeplug) as my server. No probs so
far, and it uses only up to 5 Watts, so probably much less than your PC
in the basement...

- juzi

--
juzi