OGS;577292 Wrote:
> Yes, certainly! I've tried to make this work with my Touch, but no
> sucess... Does this include support for async USB mode?
>
> .... ralphpnj and iPhone, have you actually listened to a Music
> Streamer USB DAC, the Ayre or one of the other asynchronous USB dacs?
> You should before you state things like this....

Sorry to have to quote myself but exactly where did I say anything
about the sound of a USB connection? I'm fairly certain that a USB
connection can be made to work as well as a SPDIF connection but as
iPhione correctly points out why bother? It's not as if the Touch only
has a USB connection.

However now I guess we're going a long round of posts claiming that
using the Touch with a USB connection is superior to using the SPDIF
connection. Oh well, have fun.

--
ralphpnj

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels -> Snatch -> The Transporter ->
Transporter 2 (oops) -> Touch