OGS;577431 Wrote:
> Oh I could just as well posted it in "Audiophiles". I have not read any
> definitive definitions of "audiophile", but I doubt yours would
> qualify. If you like to talk rubbish I'll leave you to it...

Funny I wasn't trying to "talk rubbish" rather I was trying to be
funny. Many audiophiles believe in maintaining a system as free as
possible from "tampering" with the signal, such as pre-amps with no
tone controls or loudness circuits and of course any type of DSP, which
is exactly what the Tact does.

While I used hold to much "purer" audiophile beliefs as I've grown
older my attitude has moved steadily in the direction of "if it makes
you happy and by being happy you enjoy the music more, than by all
means go for it".

And so if you like the way the Tact sounds and you enjoy listening to
music using it who am I tell you it's bad.

--
ralphpnj

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels -> Snatch -> The Transporter ->
Transporter 2 (oops) -> Touch