ralphpnj;577384 Wrote:

> However now I guess we're going a long round of posts claiming that
> using the Touch with a USB connection is superior to using the SPDIF
> connection. Oh well, have fun.

No, not from me.
I am using Touch with S/PDIF coax to my Tact, sounds very nice. I also
have a Music Streamer II+. This is a much better DAC than the one in
the Tact. When I get the Touch USB output to work with the Music
Streamer I'll have much better sound, with all the benefits of the
Touch. I use the Music Streamer with Vortexbox Player now. That sounds
great. The down side is that I loose the Tact room correction in this
configuration so I'm testing BrutefirDRC at the moment.

--
OGS

Vortexbox - Touch - Tact RCS 2.0 - Rotel RB-1060 (mod) - Tannoy Sensys
DC1 (mod)