tmauceri;611844 Wrote:
> This works if the individual artist is listed in the song title and the
> artist is listed as "Various Artist". If it isn't I edit it that way.

this really isn't the way you need to do it (or even a good way as you
are losing info from the ARTIST tag).  You can easily have the ARTIST
tag contain the actual track artist, then have ALBUM ARTIST tag contain
"Various Artists" and have COMPILATION set as equal to "1". I have
hundreds of compilation CDs and SB deals with these just fine following
this approach.  I'm not sure what's not working on your end with this
approach.  (I'm talking about FLAC and mp3 files here, not WMA).

--
garym