Gazjam;624459 Wrote:
> Can this VHQ linear for SOX be set in the custom.convert.conf for
> squeezecentre do you know?
>

> thanks.

I know squeezecenter uses SOX. Not sure how. Maybe a programmer could
weigh in on that. I'm curious myself what goes on in my Transporter. I
kind of assume that it upsamples everything to at least 24/96. Would
like to know what algorithms are used. I upsample my redbook before I
send it to the Transporter. I find it sounds better.

--
earwaxer9

System: modified Winsome Labs Mouse, modified Maggie MMG's, Transporter,
HSU sub 12, MSB DAC to 500 watt sub slave amp, JPS labs power cords,
Silver audio interconnect, Audioquest Granite speaker cable.