Ron Olsen;625997 Wrote:
> SBS 7.5.4 has been available in the VortexBox repository for several
> days now:
>
> 1. In your browser, go to the VB web page at http://vortexbox.
>
> 2. Click on the Upgrade icon (box on lower left).
>
> 3. On the Upgrade page, click the "Start Upgrade" button.
>
> 4. Your VBA will be upgraded to all the latest packages, including SBS
> 7.5.4.

Ron, is there a way to update to 7.5.4 if I'm still running Vortexbox
1.5. I'm on 7.5.2 at the moment as I haven't gotten around to moving
stuff so I can connect a monitor and keyboard to my VBA for the 1.8
update (and i'm a bit nervous about it as I have a 6TB VBA (3 2TB
disks) and I'm concerned that something wacky will happen in the 1.5 >
1.8 update.  thanks for any info.

--
garym