tmauceri;625984 Wrote:
> I'm back with another, probably dumb, question. I am currently running
> 7.5.3 on both SBS and SBT. I know the current firmware is 7.5.4. SBS is
> set to check for new software. How do I download 7.5.4 on the SBS and
> SBT?

download SbS from here under my music, then install:

http://www.mysqueezebox.com/download

Install SbS on your computer. Then when you have the Touch connected to
your music library (i.e, just normally playing something), the touch
will eventually show you a screen that asks to update. click on this
menu and it will install then restart automatically.

--
garym