Goodsounds,

1) Whether the Touch was designed to be "portable" or not, it was
designed to play SD and USB cards. At least that's what Logitech says.
And I bought one in part bcause of that capability. But my unit doesn't
do what its supposed to do. Why should I settle for that? The mistake is
Logitech's not mine.

2) The Touch sounds better playing through a real audio system than any
personal player does. And I bought it to do that. But it doesn't. The
mistake is Logitech's not mine.

3) I either want a completely functional Touch or a refund from
Logitech. Why should I have to go through the effort to sell my
defective Touch, and loose money, when the mistake is Logitech's not
mine?

4) My flac collection is 1,600+ CDs on an outboard hard drive. The
combination of my laptop, hard drive, Touch and 3 power supplies is not
my idea of "portable". A Touch with a card or 2 and its power supply
is.

I'm almost beyond the technical issues with my Touch now. I've spent my
36 year career in sales or technical sales support roles. I've never
told a customer we'd stand behind our product and then dropped the
whole thing without saying something. I resent Logitech doing that to
me. I bet you would too if our situations were reversed.

Andy

--
Andy T