Lespaul wrote:
> I went out and bought a Squeezebox touch too see if it worked with the
> Berkeley Alpha USB converter. It appears it dos not.
> Everything appears correct, the converter is recognized as a high speed
> device, and all supported resolutions up to 192kHz is listed.
>
> The problem is that there is no sound. I see from the previous posts
> that there are a couple of other guys in the same situation with
> different DAC`s.
>
> I appreciate the work that i being done on this, and I hope that some
> day I can get this to work with my gear.

I used a Berkeley Alpha USB with the Touch and EDO (0.5) as well as the
Wavelength WaveLink (both use the same Streamlength code) - and it
worked no problem. The device is definitely supported, so perhaps you
can retrace your steps and see what you did wrong. I don't mean to
overstate the obvious, but it is imperative that the Touch be completely
powered off, then plug in the Berkeley and power up the Berkeley, and
then power up the Touch and install EDO with the Berkeley already
connected.