Please take this discussion to the audiophile board - I am happy to
discuss there on the thread set up specifically to discuss sound quality
and tuning of EDO.  I will post a response there.  Anyone wishing to
follow this conversation can do so here:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?94855-Triode-s-USB-24-192-plug-in-sound-quality-impressions

In each of the cases below I fear you have probably been caught out by
the placebo effect - I can see no technical reason why settings will
have an impact on sound quality and I would like to end this
conversation here as it is distracting from conversation of the EDO app
and issues users have installing it.