badhack wrote:
> I'm still interested in knowing the following:
>
> If I plug in a NAS to the ethernet port, will that disable the wireless?
> IOW can I have my cake and eat it too (i.e. stream wireless and have the
> NAS)?

Not easily. You would have to setup network connection to be wifi, then
entirely reset up for Ethernet just to switch.  Frankly, if I could not
simply plugin my HDD to my work computer, I'd forget having my own music
at work and use internet radio and pandora. If I wanted more choice I'd
add the $5 a month MOG to play millions of specific tracks.