badhack wrote:
> First option. Basically Pandora+NAS. I'm not interested with sharing my
> collection with my coworkers (trust me they are not interested in it
> either lol).

Or a router together with NAS and Touch and router could connect to
company network .

But a laptop or netbook with internet sharing is also a good idea ,
maybe you can make it work with something you have .

Or just install the dang LMS on your work PC and connect the Touch to
the same network to :P sorry boss was it a -server- it only streams
music to my player over there...