badhack wrote:
> I'm still interested in knowing the following:
>
> If I plug in a NAS to the ethernet port, will that disable the wireless?
> IOW can I have my cake and eat it too (i.e. stream wireless and have the
> NAS)?
Sorry, I don't follow. If you connect a NAS that is running LMS to the
Touch, what wireless streaming are you trying to achieve? Do you mean
play local music from the NAS (which is not connected to the work
network) and also play internet radio, Pandora, etc from the internet
(by connecting the Touch to the work network wirelessly)? Or are you
talking about streaming from LMS to other SBs (hardware or software,
like SqueezePlay) at your work location?