Looks like the Touch is OK as is... I know that an audiophile forum
member elsewhere reported that adding an Empirical re-clocker between
SBT and his DAC makes his system sound 'sublime'. Now sublime is a nice
word is it not. So as a result I wanted to find out what forum member
here did to improve their Touch in a similar manner to make their Touch
sound 'sublime'.

However, I do own a good USB DAC so knowing that by using async USB by
way of the EDO applet I will be bypassing the clocks 'completely' in the
Touch (just in case the clocks are not of audiophile standard) and using
the ones in my external DAC instead. Isn't async USB great; no need to
any fancy re-clocking devices in the middle - because all these
re-clocking devices do is offer better quality 'clocks' for the
downstream connecting DAC. Why bother when you can use the clocks
directly in the DAC itself.