NoRoDa wrote:
> Is SBGK getting results? How do you know that? Just 'cause he says so?
>
> He doesn't need a resolving system, why do we then?
>
> To find out if your system is more or less resolving, first try to find
> out if the differences are in your head or in the sound coming from your
> speakers.... ;)
>
> Regards

well some people found that the changes TT3.0 implemented were
detrimental to the sound, I think we can agree on that as you were
latterly one of it's fiercest opponents. So if you agree that TT3.0
adversely affects the sound then surely you can agree that there are
settings which could improve the sound.

So I did some trial and error and investigation about how a linux
computer should be set up and found that TT3.0 was trying to achieve the
lowest latency possible. I took the view that the lowest latency is not
relevant to the Touch (for me) and the TT3.0 settings were introducing
noise to the process. My settings therefore concentrate on lower noise
and produce a smoother sound, they also work with the EDO mods which
people initially identified as harsh sounding. As far as I know RGRO,
Magiccarpetride and Guidof use the settings to some good effect.