Wow SBGK - I've been looking at your blog - and its very interesting.
For those of you who have replied about not bothering with tweaks take a
look at SBGK's blog! This guy is a masterful tweaker and is getting
results.

Of course you need a resolving system to appreciate the tweaks no doubt
about it - but that's what an audiophile (I hate that word though - it
sounds snooty) is all about - an audiophile is likely to have the
appropriate loudspeakers and amplifier (and cables, and supports, and
snake oil) to benefit from the tweaks.

For those with a less resolving system - just leave the SBT well alone
because you are unlikely to hear any upgrade/tweako differences.