Kim, I thought I just sent a reply to your post but do not see it. Your
test was successful. The correct IP and DNS, as you specified was
obtained. The test disconnected the internet so I had to recycle the
model and wireless router to get back on the net...also required to hook
up the Vonage routers to do that. The good news is that Touch retained
the correct IP and DNS and did then connect to mysqueezebox.com. So I am
happy about that and thank you for your help.

Of course, I am concerned that this problem will recur in the future as
it has in the past. Usually in the past it would fix itself. But such an
unreliable system is obviously not acceptable. So do you have any
suggestions as to how I might fix this problem in order to avoid future
problems?

Edited to add: Now I see my old post, so apologize for the duplication.