krochat wrote:
> I can help debug further, but need the complete configuration of your
> network -
>
> a) what's plugged into what, including manufacturer and model
> number
> b) what's connected wirelessly, including manufacturer and model
> number
> c) If possible, the IP and Gateway (or DNS) addresses of each
> connected piece.
>
> You can send me a private message if you don't want to share with the
> world.
>
> Kim

Kim, my connections are as follows:

The connections are:

1.      Cox Cable into Motorola SB5120 modem.

2.      Ethernet cable from cable model into Linksys Wireless G router, Model
        WRT54G.

3.      Ethernet cables from Linksys router into:
                a. Desktop computer; and
                b. Two Motorola Model VT2442 telephone adapters/routers to

connect three telephone lines (VOIP).

The reason there are two telephone adapters/routers is because each one
will only service two telephone lines. I have three lines (one dedicated
fax line) so my setup requires 2 adapters/routers.

As suggested by Toby perhaps I should contact Vonage and take up their
time rather than taking your time with this. If you have any quick
suggestions I will be grateful for them but please do not take a lot of
time with this. You have already been a tremendous help, for which I am
grateful.