toby10 wrote:
> Might be a "guest" network on your WiFi which is designed to be a
> separate network.  Remote access your routers admin web UI functions and
> see if such a guest network is there (very common on newer routers).
> Either change the name of that guest network or disable guest network
> all together (my suggestion).  Then your Touch will only be offered the
> "main" network via WiFi.  Whether guest network or not, all of your
> network names should be unique to your network(s).  Might even be
> connecting to a neighbors network also named HOME.  Dunno.

Toby, no guest network shows up in the Linksys wireless router settings.
And in the Touch setup the correct name of the wireless network does
appear (xxxxxxwire). So Touch connects with the wireless but does not
connect with Media Server or squeezebox.com. As you observed, somehow
the wireless network is apparently getting an incorrect IP. It says
192.169.15.2 (IP Address) rather than 192.168.1.xxx. And the DNS Server
(whatever that is) is 192.168.15.1 instead of 192.168.1.xxx.