jdt7385 wrote:
> But obviously that is not acceptable so I need to fix this if possible.
> Any suggestions?

I can help debug further, but need the complete configuration of your
network -

a) what's plugged into what, including manufacturer and model
number
b) what's connected wirelessly, including manufacturer and model
number
c) If possible, the IP and Gateway (or DNS) addresses of each
connected piece.

You can send me a private message if you don't want to share with the
world.

Kim

------
Touch -> GW Labs upsampler -> TacT RCS 2.2X -> Convolver PC (Win7 +
AcourateConvolver + RME HDSP-AES-32)-> Apogee Big Ben -> (TacT S2150 ->
Vandersteen 3a Signature) + (TacT S2150 -> TacT W210)