My setup comprises of a Vortexbox connected to a SBT via an Ethernet
cable, which is configured in EDO mode. The SBT is then connected to a
MDAC via a USB cable. All controlled remotely via an iPad air with ipeng
installed.

I ripped all my CD's about a year ago and at that time all tracks played
back without any problems. However, just recently ALL tracks now jump or
skip at least once and sometimes twice, when played.

The skipping/jumping is fairly random but is generally towards the
beginning of a new track.

Have there been any problems of this nature associated with using the
EDO mode?