Where can I find what sample rate LMS is sending?  If I purchase a dac
without a sample rate indicator, how do I confirm what sample rate the
dac is processing?  Put differently, how do I know LMS is not
down-sampling? I don't think the touch can tell me.  I assume LMS knows
what sample rate it is delivering, but how do I get it to tell me?

If this is available on another thread please let me know.  My command
of technical jargon is as limited as my technical expertise, so probably
not putting correct search terms in the search bar.