rayman1701 wrote:
> Yeah it's a wired connection. Checked everything, even rebooted the
> laptop server. Just so weird that it was working perfectly and then just
> not playing 192 without dropouts. The only other thing I've done is
> created a custom Now Playing screen, with Erlands plug in, it does have
> a spectrum meter, could that be using too much processing and messing up
> the EDO? The Touch's memory doesn't look to be overtaxed, but
> still...just wondering. I've tried without the custom Now Playing screen
> and still had issues, reinstalled the latest firmware and let the EDO
> reinstall, and still have the issue.
I would definitely run without any extra load on the Touch.  I run with
no 'now playing' display at all and most other Touch options turned
off.

Are you sending FLAC to the Touch, or transcoding to PCM on the server?
Ditto ALAC?  If one is being transcoded on the server, and the other on
the Touch, that might explain the different behaviour.

LMS 7.9 on VortexBox Midi, Xubuntu 14.04, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps. LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to MF amp &
ESLs) & Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.  Minimserver (server) & upplay
(control point) to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.  Squeezelite to
Meridian USB Explorer DAC to speakers/phones.  Wireless Xubuntu 15.04
laptop with firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.   Have a Touch
with EDO, plus spare, but unused.