PasTim wrote:
> Sounds like either a network problem or server being busy doing
> something else.  I assume you are using a wired connection.   Have you
> checked all the connectors?

Yeah it's a wired connection. Checked everything, even rebooted the
laptop server. Just so weird that it was working perfectly and then just
not playing 192 without dropouts. The only other thing I've done is
created a custom Now Playing screen, with Erlands plug in, it does have
a spectrum meter, could that be using too much processing and messing up
the EDO? The Touch's memory doesn't look to be overtaxed, but
still...just wondering. I've tried without the custom Now Playing screen
and still had issues, reinstalled the latest firmware and let the EDO
reinstall, and still have the issue.