On this SBT, trying to start the connection on the command line (no home
screen!) just gives:

# ifconfig wlan0 up
ifconfig: SIOCGIFFLAGS: No such device

On my other SBT, this command works perfectly well however...

=> Is there really no way to restore an older firmware via the
ssh-connection? The problem appeared after a simple factory reset.

Kind regards
Pierre