I am no windows expert, not even a novice, but I have read (on this
forum) where recent updates made security/permission changes that caused
allot of difficulty for many. You might want to search on a few of those
threads.

Also, I am not a big believer in coincidence. I'm more of a cause and
effect person. If this truly happened immediately after your update,
that's the cause. Maybe you could roll back a few updates? I have never
had any success doing something like that, I eventually blue screen my
box :mad: and end up with a clean install of windows.

Regarding your use of the radio paradise stream, if it is any of the
flac streams, and perhaps you used them from a favorite, that does
require that the radio paradise plugin to operate. It will error without
it. See if any of the mp3 320kbps streams will play, they don't need the
plugin.

Your comment on the plugin page not showing some things - there is a
triangle icon at the start of each category that is an expand/hide.
Example V Active will show, >Active will hide. Makes sure what is
missing isn't hidden.

I saw Paul is recommending 8.3.1 worth a try. If it was me, and you had
another old PC, I would do a new install with a thumb drive of music,
say 2-4 albums. Get that working. It should take under an hour.

Jim