Noah Kantrowitz wrote:
> Converting Trac wiki markup to ReST is more annoying than it sounds ;-)

I bet it is. And automatic conversion is probably out of the question,
too. Still, better than having no content at all?

> Definitely doable but be careful or you will be right back at wiki doc-rot.

You mean this effort should be better coordinated? You are probably
right. I would suggest that contributors "take ownership" of the pages
they add, as opposed to the "anonymous" TracGuide pages, by indicating
their author status at the top of the page. This should clearly show
that they take responsibility for the quality of the content, and
moderate any changes done by third parties.

-- Remy