Why is this in the Trac Recipies thread?

Eirik Schwenke wrote:

--
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Ariel I Balter, Ph.D.
Postdoc
Biological Monitoring/Modeling
Fundamental and Computational Sciences Directorate

Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
Mail:
PO Box 999, MS P7-58,Richland, WA 99352
Shipping:
790 6th Street, MS P7-58, Richland, WA 99354

Tel:  509-376-7605
Cell:  509-713-0087
ariel.bal...@pnl.gov
www.arielbalter.com