Guys,

I don't mean to nag but it can't that *that* long to get a project added
on here?

Friedel kindly added Scots Gaelic to the list of languages on the 5th,
Dwayne explained why doing Mozilla project on here in parallel is bad
roundabout the tenth but that still leaves the others that I asked to
have added (Minimal VLC, VLC and WordPress).

Cheers,

Michael

--
*Akerbeltz*