> So, can i bought my RPi, or not yet ?

No one here prevents you from buying it, just some people won't be
interested in using or supporting it.

> But like x86, arm is not open source.

Are you referring to the chip implementation, or the software running on
it?  There are devices that can be configured to have no non-ROM nonfree
software (without 3d graphics acceleration; no known to me computer has
working 3d acceleration and no nonfree software if we count BIOSes and
CPU microcode).

> So what the best ?
> Still x86 arch or turn up to ARM ?

I like MIPS.  There might be some acceptable devices depending on the
compromises you want to make (I use AMD64 machines with nonfree BIOSes,
a laptop with slow graphics and some Android devices that I should
install a more free system on).