The only question here is the monetary question xD Since I already have a netbook that don't need any non-free software but has no HDD and has a broken screen I just had the idea to buy a little computer (ARM Based as an example) that would consume less energy than an original Computer/Server.

But thanks proposing :D

Just one question. Why do thinkpenguin.com sell Linux Mint and Ubuntu CD's Installation Support and Stickers ? Isn't it supposed to only propose Free Distributions Friendly ? I mean, yes Ubuntu is more Free Friendly than Windows but it stills contains a lot of non-free software and even install a lot of them if you select the option at the install and have an internet connection on.