Right, bios ... i forgot this ...
Thanks for all this information.
I'm a beginner yet, and problems with bios, cpu microcode, ... nonfree are stupids problems (as for everyone). For a beginner who's not understand everything, is a bit complicate. But i would to know more about specifics nonfree software and firmware nonfree.
Why i have to run my computer with nonfree thingy ?

>> Lemote YeeLoong with a Loongson 2F CPU which has no nonfree software more modifiable than the EC firmware.
What's a EC firmware ?

So a Yeeloong computer is the more free we can have for the moment ? do you mean about EC firmware ? Because i don't know what is.
For a time, i wanted to buy a yeeloong, but i bought a OLPC.

I have to read more about all of this.