There are two versions of the site at the moment. The main difference between the two is one includes compatibility information for distributions which include some non-free software. We can't force users to use Trisquel. We would prefer they not use any distribution which includes non-free software though.

That said please link to the libre version of the site wherever possible:

http://libre.thinkpenguin.com/

Things may change going forward although this is how things are setup for now. We hope to eliminate the other version as time progresses although we need to get support from other distributions and/or fix the problems users face with strictly free distributions.