Now I understand the "libre" subdomain ! Thank you for the informations :D

Just one question (sorry for asking all this), is your server on top of Trisquel or on Top of another Gnu/Linux Distribution ? After this ARM problem I wanted to buy a cheap server with domain where I could start working but couldn't find a single one with Trisquel, and I don't see a VPS as a solution to be honest. I also saw that the this website and all of his subdomains (trisquel.info) are running in top of a Trisquel Gnu/Linux Setup and that made me very curious..

Thanks in Advance,