Many, many thanks to everyone! I installed the Random Agent Spoofer and MPV and my main websites are working just fine. Now that I have video I will check out Tomlukeywoods methods of freeware, however on fist glance I didn't see any download link for WebM and I am horrible with repositories and packages (not to mention synapse take a few minutes just to register I pressed a key) but I will check out the video. Now I just have to wait for freeware gpu and wifi (tethering my phone with vpn right now, probably worse then broadcom) driver support and I will be 100% free... In good time. Thanks a lot for the help, much appreciated.

Am I supposed to mark this as solved somehow or is that a moderator duty?