Well my issue with the text is on my laptop and my desktop, currently both have Trisquel. So it can't be a touchpad issue as my desktop doesnt have one. It's as if every few seconds it scrolls to the top of the page. when I am at the top of the page and typing in search bars or whatever I am assuming its just the scrolling that is making me unable to type/deselecting the text bar. Abrowser is crashing alot for me as well giving me no option but the pkill command. With my skill level as is I should probably just try to redownload it on an stock clocked machine or maybe use a different tool to create the usb image, I have been using Linux Light USB Creator in windows as the Trisquel freezes up too much for me to get the OS downloaded.