One example is https://www.thinkpenguin.com/gnu-linux/penguin-pocket-wee-gnu-linux-desktop

"Default configuration:    Ubuntu
Compatible with Microsoft Windows 7"

If Chris was 100% to free software like he preaches on here and fights with people, he wouldn't offer Ubuntu or even mention it. Same goes for Windows 7.

The reality is that he owns a business and pays his bills like the rest of us. If he just sticks with Trisquel only systems and isn't making money off of it, he goes out of business and sells tacos on the street or caves in to the demands of the market and offers Ubuntu.

I find it funny that all of you blasted me for having an alternative to the free software games problem by not requiring artwork to be libre/free culture while still keeping the engine libre, but then you have people like Chris who sell computers with Ubuntu. LOL.