Thank you both.

I will try the GUI suggested :)

I have mentioned in another thread that I love SuperTuxKart :D but unfortunately my PC can't run that game (no 3d graphics) :( So, my thought was that maybe my CPU could handle emulating the N64 and I could play the Super Mario Kart game. I know it's not perfect, but better than nothing (and certainly better than spending money buying a console that would require me to spend money buying games, all that money going to companies that don't give a s*** about me or my principles).

What config file you mean? Isn't it enough to download the rom file and run it in an emulator?