Ha Ha, that is the easy way out.  Just ignore the book of Galatians.  :-)

Now wait a minute.  You, dear sweet Lzzy, have not refuted Acts 20:7.  You have pretty much ignored it.

                     Have you read ANY of the previous posts regarding this? Did you read Marlin’s very clear explanation? Please read it. Izzy

Read Jesus’ words about, “If you love Me, you will obey My Commandments.” (He wrote them!)

IN THE SAME SENSE, THE LAW SERVES AS A TYRANT.  It shows no mercy and hates anything related to freedom.  Anyone who weds himself to the law will be enf bondage.  WHAT IS THE ALTERNATIVE for the Christian believer?  LIBERTY IN CHRIST.
Why?
1.  Because Christ has freed the believer  v1
2.  Because the law is not God's way for a man to be justified.  v 2-4
      IF A PERSON SEEKS TO BE JUSTIFIED BY LAW, CHRIST CAN HAVE NO EFFECT UPON HIM -- HE IS FALLEN FROM GRACE.
3.  Because the hope of righteousness is by faith.  v 5-6
The Outline & Study Bible
Patrick Henry's words are the words of a Christian also.

I can only conclude that you have not ready ANYTHING I wrote up to this point.  If you did, there is no point in writing it again. Izzy