No talking to me then.  Marlin ignores and you do too the outline I sent on Galatians.  I have said before, I don't have time to come down off the wall.
I read stuff like that years ago I'm sure.  Marlin, has nothing new to say so far.  I have been wanting to say for days and couldn't get up the nerve.  But here goes.  Anyone who would want to go back under the bondage of law, because they like it, needs to see a counselor.

Has anyone bothered to read the amazing article that Marlin recommended a few days ago? If you have time to argue your point, you have time to read this amazing document; because it is so true! I refuse to discuss the Sabbath issue with anyone from now on who has not read it:  http://www.aloha.net/~mikesch/chalng.htm. Then we can talk. (No yelling, Glenn!) J Izzy