I would like for you to respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED] below.  He is writing to Laura and Izzy.

Laura, You are welcome to that opinion, but the Bible says the 7th day; Sabbath; Saturday. Period. Izzy, Paul says the one who esteems one day above the other is free to do so. The one who esteems all days alike is also free to do so. But for the one to condemn the other for doing so is sin, unless that person is depending on their observance as a requirement for salvation. If changing God’s commandment to whatever day you prefer doesn’t bother you, that’s up to you, Paul says she could do this and your business. But don’t say it doesn’t matter to me.  Izzy Listen to Paul... Rom. 14:5-6.5. One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind. 6. He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord: and he that regadeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it... Izzy and others, I have tried to say this in other posts, but I want to make sure that it is very clearly stated:
There is no Sabbath day commandment in the Church age. The Sabbath is not Saturday, nor is it Sunday. There is no where in the Church age where we are commanded to keep a Sabbath day. The sabbath is a relationship of total surrender and trust in Jesus. When a man ceases from his own works and walks in the Spirit.

Paul says it this way in Galatians 5:6. For in Christ Jesus, neither circumcision availeth anything, neither uncircumcision, but faith which worketh by love.

Dear Glenn,

Has heaven and earth passed away?

MAT 5:17    {Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am
            not come to destroy, but to fulfil.}
MAT 5:18    {For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or
            one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be
            fulfilled.}
MAT 5:19    {Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments,
            and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom
            of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall
            be called great in the kingdom of heaven.}

Love,

Marlin