Blainer wrote:
> I remember it being a term related to the word
> Jack-ass.  Lots of noise, a lot of braying, a lot
> of complaining.  But not too much positive
> contribution to the good of others.

Then you are mischaracterizing this book.  It is not a lot of braying at
all.  It presents factual information and history.  How can you characterize
a book that you have never even glanced at?

Glenn wrote:
> I also remember Mormon doctrine against blacks
> being in the Mormon priesthood.  I guess God got
> it wrong and had to change His mind.  LOL

This doctrine of keeping blacks out of the priesthood came from this
alledged translation of the Book of Abraham.  If the Book of Abraham was a
con job, which I believe it was, then this false doctrine which later had to
be changed was never God's doctrine to begin with.

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida  USA