Blainer)  I do not refuse to read it.  I just refuse to read it on
someone else's terms.  If I happen across it and I feel unpressured, I
may pick it up and read it.  I do this frequently.  Besides, as DaveH
said, who wants to provide DaveM an opportunity to bash the Mormon
scriptures?  That is all he wants to do, as my experience with him has
proven several times over.

Yesterday, I got a post from a person named Perry.  His discusssion of
the doctrine of the Trinity was objective.  I do not find this
objectivity with DavidM, in all due respect to him otherwise.  I have
told him before that I consider much of what he writes as stemming from
his biases.  So this is all nothing new.