AGAIN, you would have to define what you mean by sin.  Black & while is not black & white with Mormons.

Red flag.  He has to use Mormon wisdom here.  Truth is I was told by some Mormons that it is a sin to read material like this.

DAVEH:  After pondering your above comment again, it occurred to me that it would have been nice if the Church had said "sin to read material like this".  Then I would simply tell you and other TTers who are anxious for me to read anti-Mormon material that you are trying to get me to commit sin.  That is a much easier "out" than the position Blaine and I take on this matter.  But I don't believe it is a "sin to read material like this" (despite what you think other Mormons have told you), so I did not respond in that way.