Glenn to DaveH - I don't think you understood me.  I mean I don't keep Saturday.  I meet with Christians on Sunday.  I believe it is a sin not to worship when our brothers and sisters worship.   Hebrews 10:25.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Nope.  I am again with Jesus in condemning the Pharisees.  The commandments have changed.

DAVEH:  Now if I had said that, can you imagine the condemnation that would have resulted?
You don't keep the Sabbath either.

DAVEH:  Did I claim otherwise, Glenn?  I thought I made it clear that I'm not a perfect person either.  What I am reticent to do is proudly proclaim my lack of respect for the Sabbath.