WRONG!  This is just like the Church of Christ mixing works and salvation.  Saturday worship has nothing to do with Christ today.  TT has a secret agenda (It seems to me.) to teach a doctrine that people who refuse to wear the name of Christ are on their way to heaven.  ONLY people belonging to Christ (Christian - that's what the divine word means -- belonging to Christ) will be in heaven in our age.

Sabbath?  That's nada meaning today.  A good thing to do on Saturday is to the mall or a good baseball game.  A good morning to sleep in.  To require Saturday worship is sick doctrine.
SATURDAY IS A great day for RETAIL SALES.

David, quit taking up for Judiazers.  This is a grave doctrinal error.  Quit taking up for Jews that refuse to wear the name of Christ.  This is grave doctrinal error.  This is the reason I left TT and will leave it again.  I can't take much of this tommyrot.  It breaks my heart to see you bound up in this sick teaching.  You might as well be Mormon, Roman Catholic, or Church of Chirst.

Glenn wrote:
> THE SABBATH HAS NO MEANING TO ME.
> I will just line up with Jesus Christ
> on this one.

You do not line up with Jesus Christ on this one.  The Sabbath had
meaning to Jesus Christ, and still does, and it had meaning to all his
apostles.  To make a statement like this is to depart from the doctrine
of Christ.

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.